dimanche 7 mai 2017

Tourism in Kabylia 

Hello everyone ! I hope everything is OK ? 
I am feeling said 😧 
Do you know why ? 
This is my last blog 😱 I won't be long ! 
have fun 


My today's blog will be about tourism in my Kabylia 😍
I start with Yemma Gouraya a mountain located town Bejaia 
Yemma means mother and Goraya is a name of a woman 👱 


At the top of this mount, there is a small house 
wich belongs to Goraya 
Who were a famous healers and a symbol of will 👌


Then I recommend you to go and see the Carbon Cape 😍 especially during the summer season ! 
That's wonderful 💕


Take fresh air in Yakouren forest 🌲🌸


You will certainly watch monkeys ! Give them Bananas 🍌🍌


Drink spring water 💧 Directly from the source 😋


You can also buy pottery made by women ! 
dishes, cups... 


Finish your adventure in Kabylia in Tikjda !  
Tikjda offers walks, rock climbing and many short excursion... 



With places like Lake Goulmin wich deserve to be visited !! 
A paradise Place 😍



THE END ☺

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire