mardi 25 avril 2017


Kabylain  Jewleries

I was born in rigion with a rich culture 😍( food, religion, clothes, music...) 
My today's blog will be about Kabylain Jewleries 💍 
Trust me you're going to like it 👌
This beautiful women has worn some of them : 



There is one village famous for their making !
 Its name is Beni Yanni situated in north of Algeria ↑


Every year, the inhabitants of this village make a sort of expositions of jowleries !! 
People came from each part to see and buy !



In other days, this jewleries are being sold in stores.
Where qualified men work all day long to fabric them using silver ! 



Ohh My God ! These are my favorites 💕😍💙  
They are so expensive 💔😭
Thier price varies between 300 and 700 Euro 😟



This belt is specefic to new married women 💍👰




I finish my blog with this little Angel ! 
Named Arinass 💖 wearing our traditional and cultural dress 👗
See you Soon 😘




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire